May 10, 2009
The Walcourt building was built in 1927 by architect Joe Davis and builder Charles G. Beveridge and opened as an apartment building by its original owner, H.E. Musson. The 9,378-square-foot, two-story red brick building was designed in a Jacobethan Revival style of architecture.
In 1982, the building was listed on the National Register of Historic places. At the...
|Location Class: •Residential|
|City: •Oklahoma City|
|Photographer: •AbandonedOK Team •Billy!|