Built in 1910 by brothers Charles and George Duncan, the Duncan Hotel was the site of many social and civic events. It was also the original home of Liberty National Bank and numerous luxury apartments. The building stands on the southeast corner of Main and Osage and was later expanded with a new addition during the oil boom of the mid-20’s. The original section of the hotel was destroyed by fire in 1981 and was demolished, leaving the addition to stand alone. According to the Pawhuska Chamber of Commerce, the building sits vacant and is for sale. It may be in danger of demolition if a buyer is not found soon.