It is currently Fri Dec 14th, 2018 pm31 12:17 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Login/Username
PostPosted: Fri Apr 1st, 2011 pm30 1:00 pm 

Hi! So I was active in this forum last summer because I was really into exploring and I was on this website everyday looking around for new ideas. The beautiful weater today has jumpstarted my interest in exploring again and so I headed back here for some ideas and inspiration. But it seemed as though none of my old posts were on here and even within the forum I couldn't login with my old username. When the new version of the website came along did some old users not make the transition with it? I went ahead and re-registered for the forum, so that's no biggie (though I am kind of bummed I can't find my old posts and that it shows me as a newbie). Also, how do you join the entire website, like where it says member login? Thanks for help, and sorry for the lengthy post!

Post subject: Re: Login/Username
PostPosted: Fri Apr 1st, 2011 pm30 1:08 pm 

Found the FAQ section. Kind of answered my own question. Probably got removed from inactivity. Darn the winter and my decreased interest in exploration! Oh well, I found my old post too, but you can only see the replies to it. I wonder if it would be redundant to post my building find again? Or if I could somehow tie myself to that old post.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 1st, 2011 pm30 10:00 pm 

Sorry for the confusion. Yeah we lost a few things along the way with the switch over to the newer site. A few threads I had made are gone too. You may or may not have noticed we are having a lot of trouble with Spammers & Fake members as well. I almost deleted you because of the unusual username lol Thankfully I checked!

We have a couple of great users on here who post regularly so keep checking back with us. Also if it looks like a thread thats messed up or fake please dont click on it.
The other mods & I are deleting it as fast as possible.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 1st, 2011 pm30 10:02 pm 

eniloracesor wrote:
Found the FAQ section. Kind of answered my own question. Probably got removed from inactivity. Darn the winter and my decreased interest in exploration! Oh well, I found my old post too, but you can only see the replies to it. I wonder if it would be redundant to post my building find again? Or if I could somehow tie myself to that old post.

Sure just make the post again & any pics to it if you made a recent visit.