It is currently Fri Sep 20th, 2019 pm30 3:17 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Abandoned that CAN be explored---addition to the site?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24th, 2012 pm30 11:57 pm 

I love looking at the places on here and the pictures of them. But I have really been wanting to check out places myself, ghost hunt, enjoy the old architecture, history of these places. But I seem to find so many warnings at the end of the article pieces, saying to stay away, packs of guard dogs, cops, etc. etc. etc.............so I was wondering if there is a section of the site, specifically placed for those that ARE able to be explored? If not, can you start one? Like, two sections....one, of places we can go to, and the other is a collection of ones that are heavily guarded and inaccessible. It would save tons of time and energy on our end. :?

Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Abandoned that CAN be explored---addition to the site?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25th, 2012 am30 8:13 am 

Good idea in theory, but it just can't work that way. IF there was such a place that was perfectly accessible, then made known, it would become just like all the "hot" locations. Happens every time. My best advice is to find a place that know one knows about, and maybe keep it that way just for yourself. That is what I have done with a few locations, that way I can keep going back whenever with no problems.

Post subject: Re: Abandoned that CAN be explored---addition to the site?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26th, 2012 am30 1:57 am 

I understand what you are saying. I know that it really disappoints me when I see some old places ruined by spray paint, tearing the place up. I just can't seem to find places to check out and it's frustrating. I saw the neat places on here and it feels like, "See all these neat places I went to and took pictures of? Yea, you can't go.". :cry: