Aug 31, 2009
St. George church was started by a group of Greek Orthodox brothers shortly after statehood. By 1921 they had raised enough funds to build a church at the corner of NW 8th and western. During this period there was great growth among the congregation. They had their traditional greek festivals which were open to the public during and lent and led many community...
|Location Class: •Church|
|City: •Oklahoma City|
|Photographer: •AbandonedOK Team •Billy!|